Chewy sugar cookies are baked to golden brown and full of a basic cheesecake filling in these Fruit Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups. High all of it off with recent fruit and also you’ve bought your self a superbly refreshing, spring-time deal with.
Spring is within the air and I’ve been loving mild, fruity desserts. In fact, you all know I really like cheesecake and who doesn’t respect a great sugar cookie? I’m so excited to share this recipe with you as a result of it combines each of those delightfully easy parts, provides in some recent fruit, and produces a dessert worthy of any spring-time gathering.
And cookie cups are such nice little treats. They’re sufficiently small to not really feel tremendous responsible about consuming them, they’re excellent for touring with and sharing, and with the filling (the identical one from my Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups!) and recent fruit on high, they really feel extra particular than your common cookie, however aren’t actually a lot further work. Time to get baking!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
These fruit cheesecake sugar cookie cups are arduous to not love. They’re so tasty, completely lovely, and tremendous enjoyable to customise. Listed here are some causes I feel you’ll fall in love with them.
- So many textures and flavors. A mushy, chewy cookie. Clean, creamy cheesecake filling. Juicy recent fruit. Every element has its personal distinctive taste and texture. All of them complement one another fantastically making for the right chew.
- Mild and brilliant. These little confections gained’t weigh you down or overwhelm your palate. Their delicate flavors make them excellent for a spring-time luncheon or an Easter soiree.
- Visually interesting. There is no such thing as a arguing that these cookie cups are each lovely and fairly stunning on the similar time. This makes them much more enjoyable to eat and the right issues to awe a crowd.
- Customizable. I really like the pliability that these little confections present. Positive I’m utilizing a sugar cookie and a cheesecake filling, however you would go so many alternative instructions right here. Simply decide a cookie, a filling, and a topping. See the part under titled “Topping and Filling Concepts” for inspiration.
A cookie cup takes a primary cookie, bakes it in a cup form utilizing a muffin/cupcake pan and clothes it up with a candy topping. As a result of the cookie portion of the dessert is formed like a cup, it may well accommodate a big quantity of filling. As soon as the cookie is baked, the cup is full of cheesecake filling, whipped cream, frosting, or no matter scrumptious confection the baker sees match and is topped off with (on this case) recent fruit. Yum!
You may need to run to the shop for some cream cheese and recent fruit, however my guess is that you’ve most of what it takes to make these fruit cheesecake sugar cookie cups in your kitchen already. Right here’s an inventory of what you’ll want. Scroll to the recipe under for precise measurements.
- Unsalted butter – The butter needs to be at room temperature. It can combine extra easily with the opposite elements than chilly butter and can maintain extra air than heat butter, providing you with a fluffier cookie.
- Sugar – Good old style granulated sugar is nice right here.
- Egg – You’ll want to use a big egg, not one other dimension.
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour – Be at liberty to make use of your favourite 1:1 gluten-free flour as a substitute.
- Baking soda – For the suitable texture and chewiness.
- Cornstarch – So as to add a bit of softness to the cookies.
- Salt – For taste.
Cheesecake Filling and Topping
- Cream cheese – You’ll want to use a brick-style cream cheese, which is way ticker, not the tub-style cream cheese. The cream cheese needs to be at room temperature. It can incorporate extra easily with the opposite elements and guarantee a clump-free filling.
- Powdered sugar – For a bit of sweetness and to thicken the filling a contact.
- Vanilla extract – For taste.
- Assortment of chopped recent fruit
Are you able to make these straightforward mini cheesecakes? Right here’s the way to do it:
For the cookie cups
- Prep. Grease a cupcake pan and preheat the oven to 350 levels F
- Cream the butter and sugar till mild and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat till properly mixed.
- Add the dry elements to the moist elements and blend to mix.
- Make the cookie cups. Divide the cookie dough into the cupcake tins and press the dough into the underside and half means up the edges of every tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Form. Take away the cupcake pan from the oven. If the indent within the cookie doesn’t appear deep sufficient to fill with cheesecake filling, press it down a bit with the again of a tablespoon.
- Cool. Enable the cookie cups to chill for five minutes earlier than fastidiously turning them out onto a cooling rack. In case you you
For the cheesecake filling and topping
- Make the filling. Beat the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar till easy.
- Fill. Pipe or scoop cheesecake filling into the cookie cups.
- High with recent fruit.
Ideas for Success
These cookie cup cheesecakes are fairly straightforward to make, nevertheless it by no means hurts to have just a few tips on the prepared. Listed here are my high suggestions:
- Begin with room-temperature elements. For the cookies, begin with room-temperature butter. It can maintain air higher, producing a fluffier cookie cup. For the cream cheese filling, ensure the cream cheese is at room temperature to make sure a easy filling.
- Grease totally. These cookie cups tend to be a bit of difficult to get out of the pan. So grease the cupcake pan liberally earlier than urgent the cookie dough into the tins.
- Let the cookie cool utterly earlier than filling. Whether it is nonetheless heat, the cheesecake filling will change into runny and you’ll have a large number in your palms.
- Wait to brighten. The recent fruit on high will go dangerous over time. These look their greatest shortly after the fruit is minimize and added to the highest. So if you’re making these upfront, go forward and bake the cookies. You possibly can even make the filling forward of time and maintain it within the fridge (take into account that you’ll have to let it come again to room temperature so as to pipe it into the cookies). Simply don’t put the 2 parts collectively till you’re able to additionally add the fruit.
Topping and Filling Concepts
That is such a basic recipe. Traditional sugar cookie. Traditional cheesecake filling. Contemporary fruit. I feel it’s fairly excellent as is. That being stated, I wouldn’t fault you for those who needed to place your personal spin on these fruit cheesecake sugar cookie cups. Listed here are some concepts you may like.
Cookie cups have to be saved within the fridge as a consequence of their perishable filling. Prepare them in a single layer in an hermetic container, seal the container, and retailer them within the fridge for as much as 4 days. I like to recommend ready so as to add the recent fruit till you’re able to get pleasure from.
Can I Freeze Them?
You possibly can! These cookie cups truly freeze fairly properly. Earlier than including the recent fruit, organize the stuffed cookie cups in a single layer in an hermetic container, seal the container, and place it within the freezer. You can even individually wrap the cookie cups for a single-serve choice.
In both case, they’ll maintain properly for as much as 2 months within the freezer. When you’re able to devour them, permit them to thaw within the fridge earlier than topping with recent fruit.
Did these fruit cheesecake sugar cookie cups get you enthusiastic about cookie cups? Good! They’re so enjoyable to make and share. Listed here are just a few of my different favorites.
Chewy sugar cookies full of a basic cheesecake filling and topped with recent fruit. These little gems are excellent in your subsequent spring gathering.
- 2 cups (260g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cups (168g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 1 massive egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Cheesecake filling and topping
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups (201g) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Assortment of chopped recent fruit
- Spray cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Put aside.
- Add the butter and sugar to a big mixer bowl and beat collectively for 2-3 minutes, till mild in coloration and fluffy in texture.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat till properly mixed.
- Add the dry elements to the moist elements and blend till properly mixed, however don’t over combine. Dough shall be thick.
- Makes balls of about 2 tbsp of dough. Press cookie dough in backside and about 1/2 means up the edges of every cupcake cup, forming a cup form.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or till cookie cups are calmly golden across the edges.
- Take away from oven and permit to chill for about 5 minutes, then take away to cooling rack to complete cooling. If the facilities aren’t cupped sufficient so as to add filling, use the top of a picket spoon or the underside of a tablespoon to press the middle down a bit whereas they’re nonetheless heat and recent out of the oven.
- As soon as cookie have cooled, make the cheesecake filling. Add the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar to a big mixer bowl and beat collectively till easy and properly mixed.
- Pipe or scoop cheesecake filling into the cookie cups, then high with assorted recent fruit.
- Retailer the cookie cups in an hermetic container within the fridge. They’re greatest eaten inside 3-4 days, relying how properly your fruit on high lasts.
- Serving Dimension: 1 Cookie Cup
- Energy: 315
- Sugar: 25.5 g
- Sodium: 152.1 mg
- Fats: 16.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 56 mg
Key phrases: cookie cups, mini cheesecakes, crumbl copycat