One Pot Hen Alfredo is a scrumptious meal to make any day of the week. A easy creamy home made Alfredo sauce units this recipe above one with jar sauce. Serve this tasty rooster pasta dish for a comforting and satisfying dinner.
This submit incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fast and Simple One Pot Pasta Recipe
Are you in search of a one pot meal that’s simple to arrange, tastes nice, and is prepared in simply a short while? In that case, this rooster alfredo in a single pot recipe could also be simply what you want – it’s excellent for a household dinner on busy weeknights. This straightforward rooster alfredo recipe is extremely comforting, creamy, and tacky from the mix of parmesan and heavy cream.
This one pot rooster alfredo pasta is a splendidly tasty dish that mixes rooster and pasta with a stupendous creamy wealthy sauce and is prepared in about thirty minutes! In case you love alfredo sauce and pasta, you’ll respect this one pot rooster fettuccine alfredo.
This rooster and pasta recipe is an efficient means to make use of up any leftover rooster. In case you don’t have any, you should purchase some rooster breasts or thighs and cook dinner them in seasoned water.
Why You Ought to Strive This Hen Alfredo One Pot Recipe
It’s possible you’ll work laborious in the course of the day, and also you need to keep away from coming dwelling and spending a very long time cooking dinner for your loved ones. Maybe you’ve had a kind of loopy days at work attempting to please your demanding boss. Now, you discover your family in chaos with every child stepping into a special route, and also you’re tempted to only throw up your arms and order a pizza!
This one pot rooster alfredo pasta recipe is just not meant to be an genuine Italian pasta dish. Quite, it’s a fast meal that’s excellent for midweek. You may have it on the desk in about thirty minutes and it will get excessive marks for effort vs. output.
Additionally, cooking a meal in only one pot is one much less factor to consider and one much less pot to scrub. Simple prep and straightforward cleanup! Fast pasta dishes like this one won’t ever disappoint!
Hen Alfredo Recipe One Pot Technique – Components You Will Want
The components are very primary – nothing time-consuming to seek out:
- Pasta – Fettuccini or different pasta
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic or a shallot
- Salt and pepper
- Chives (optionally available)
- Mozzarella cheese (optionally available)
The best way to Make Hen Alfredo One Pot Technique
There’s nothing sophisticated or troublesome about making this dish. Right here’s what you do briefly:
- Sauté the shallots or garlic in butter.
- Take away the sauteed garlic and wipe out the skillet.
- Pour the pasta into the skillet and add salted water.
- Carry it to a boil over medium-high warmth then scale back the warmth to simmer till the pasta is softened and the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the cream, parmesan, rooster, and shallots/garlic.
- Stir to mix all of the components collectively.
- Season to style and sprinkle with chives and mozzarella if desired.
If the sauce will get too thick and gluggy, add a splash of sizzling water. If the pasta continues to be not tender sufficient to your liking, add ¼ to ½ cup of sizzling water and hold cooking.
It’s finest to make use of freshly grated (not shredded) parmesan. Pre-shredded cheeses are typically coated with anti-caking brokers that forestall the cheese from getting clean and melty.
One Pot Hen Alfredo Recipe Variations
This recipe includes rooster, however you should utilize any cooked meat you could have available. Listed below are a number of concepts if you wish to differ this pasta recipe.
- Protein: Substitute shrimp for shrimp pasta alfredo or shrimp fettuccine alfredo for those who go along with fettuccine. Different tasty concepts are thinly sliced chicken sausage or prosciutto.
- Pasta: As a substitute of fettuccine or different lengthy pasta, you should utilize your favourite quick or medium pasta or noodle – farfalle, penne, rigatoni, rotini, shells, ziti, and so on.
- Vegetable: About midway via the pasta cooking time, add some veggies of your selection – halved grape tomatoes, shredded spinach, small broccoli florets, pink or inexperienced bell peppers. Or toss in some sundried tomatoes or sliced black olives when the pasta is cooked.
- Butter: Substitute olive oil for sauteeing the garlic.
- Chives: Use chopped contemporary parsley as a substitute.
- Crunch: Toast some panko breadcrumbs in a skillet with butter and use them as a garnish.
- Warmth: Sprinkle in some pink pepper flakes or Cajun seasoning for a Cajun spice one pot alfredo with rooster.
- Creaminess: To avoid wasting on energy, you’ll be able to substitute half and half for the heavy cream, however your pasta sauce might be much less wealthy and creamy.
The best way to Serve One Pot Hen Fettuccine Alfredo
This creamy fettuccine dish (or your different selection of pasta) pairs effectively with a easy inexperienced salad or a veggie facet like roasted asparagus or fried zucchini. You can also’t go flawed with garlic bread to sop up all that scrumptious alfredo sauce.
The best way to Retailer One Pot Hen Alfredo
Leftovers might be saved within the fridge in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days. Freezing pasta with alfredo sauce is just not really useful.
To reheat, add a number of splashes of milk and reheat gently on the range in a large pan till totally heated.
Love Alfredo Sauce? Strive These Recipes!
Favourite Italian Pasta Recipes
Take a look at extra of my simple pasta recipes and the very best Italian recipes on CopyKat!
One Pot Hen Alfredo
You may make scrumptious rooster alfredo in a single pot and have dinner on the desk in lower than half-hour.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked rooster
- salt to style
- chopped chives if desired
- mozzarella cheese optionally available
In a big pot, cook dinner the pasta based on the package deal instructions. Drain pasta.
In the identical massive pot, saute minced garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute over medium warmth till the garlic is tender.
Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, drained pasta, and rooster. Mix till the cheese has melted. Season to style with salt and pepper if desired.
Sprinkle with chives and add mozzarella cheese if desired. You may pop the pot into your oven set on broil if you wish to brown the added mozzarella cheese for an added impact.
Energy: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 30g | Fats: 16g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 531IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 2mg