There’s no higher approach to kick your summer time off proper than with plump and juicy peaches on this Peach Cobbler Bundt Cake! From Could to late September, contemporary peaches are at their peak, making now the very best time to select candy peaches for scrumptious confections like this Peach Cobbler Bundt Cake. Combining the bubbly, fruity indulgence of cobbler and the tender, candy crumb of cake, this Bundt provides us the very best of two tasty, basic sweets. The wealthy, buttery cake is infused with diced peaches and blended with spiced Cobbler Crumbs that add a pleasant crunch to every chunk. Baked within the Nordic Ware® Pirouette Bundt Pan, this upside-down cake turns into a surprising show of style and class. Swift curves and swirls are created on the outside of the cake, topped with a candy caramel sauce and decoratively topped with peach slices. Drizzled with a vanilla bean seed-flecked glaze, this Peach Cobbler Bundt Cake is bursting with contemporary, fruity flavors!
Searching for extra Bundt inspiration? Join the Bundt of the Month Membership right here and get baking right now!
Peach Cobbler Bundt Cake
- 1 cup (227 grams) plus 2 tablespoons (28 grams) unsalted butter, softened and divided
- ¼ cup (55 grams) firmly packed mild brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon (1.5 grams) contemporary lemon juice
- 1 cup (145 grams) ¾-inch-thick sliced contemporary peach
- 2 cups (400 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 massive eggs (150 grams), room temperature
- 2½ cups (313 grams) plus 2 tablespoons (16 grams) all-purpose flour, divided
- 1¾ teaspoons (5.25 grams) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) baking powder
- 1 cup (240 grams) plus 2 tablespoons (30 grams) entire milk, room temperature and divided
- 2 teaspoons (12 grams) vanilla bean paste, divided
- 1½ cups (255 grams) chopped contemporary peaches
- 1 cup (120 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- Makes 1½ cups
- ½ cup (63 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (24 grams) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon (1 gram) floor cinnamon
- ¼ cup (57 grams) chilly unsalted butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 325°F (170°C). Spray a 10-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a small saucepan, soften 2 tablespoons (28 grams) butter over medium-high warmth. Add brown sugar and lemon juice, and prepare dinner, stirring sometimes, till sugar is melted and combination is mixed. Pour into ready pan, spreading with a spatula as wanted. Place peach slices on high of caramel.
- Within the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat granulated sugar and remaining 1 cup (227 grams) butter at medium pace till mild and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one by one, beating properly after every addition.
- In a medium bowl, whisk collectively 2½ cups (313 grams) flour, salt, and baking powder. In a small bowl, stir collectively 1 cup (240 grams) milk and 1½ teaspoons (9 grams) vanilla bean paste. With mixer on low pace, progressively add flour combination to butter combination alternately with milk combination, starting and ending with flour combination, beating simply till mixed after every addition.
- In one other medium bowl, toss collectively chopped peaches and remaining 2 tablespoons (16 grams) flour to coat. Gently fold peaches and Cobbler Crumbs into batter. Spoon batter into ready pan, leveling as wanted. Firmly faucet pan on a kitchen towel-lined counter 7 to 10 occasions to degree batter and launch any air bubbles.
- Bake till a wood decide inserted close to heart comes out clear and an instant-read thermometer registers at the very least 205°F (96°C), about 1½ hours. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes. Invert cake onto a wire rack, and let cool utterly. (Some peach slices could stay within the pan. Use an offset spatula to raise and place onto cake.)
- In one other small bowl, whisk collectively confectioners’ sugar, 1 tablespoon (15 grams) milk, and remaining ½ teaspoon (3 grams) vanilla bean paste till mixed; add as much as remaining 1 tablespoon (15 grams) milk, if wanted. Drizzle onto cooled cake. Refrigerate in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days.
- In a medium bowl, whisk collectively flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Utilizing a pastry blender or 2 forks, reduce in chilly butter till combination is crumbly and butter is integrated. Refrigerate till chilly and agency, at the very least half-hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold flour combination onto ready pan.
- Bake till golden brown and crisp, 15 to twenty minutes. Let cool utterly. Crumble into items earlier than utilizing.