Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta is an extremely scrumptious meal! Linguine is tossed with a flavorful selfmade Thai sauce, sauteed greens, and topped with shrimp and peanuts. When you get pleasure from shrimp, noodles, and Thai delicacies, this dish is for you!
This publish incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes the Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta So Good?
Certain, this will not be ‘genuine’ Thai cooking, however it’s darn tasty, so who cares? When you love spice, shrimp, and Asian flavors, attempting this recipe is a no brainer. There’s a lot occurring right here flavor-wise that it’ll absolutely change into a household favourite.
Why You Ought to Attempt This Thai Pasta Recipe
Though the ingredient listing is lengthy, and you might must buy a number of of the gadgets on-line, that is the form of recipe that may be a welcome departure from the on a regular basis. Loads of Thai shrimp pasta recipes on-line are easier to organize than this one, however none of these have such deep and sophisticated flavors as this model.
To make it extra worthwhile, bear in mind you can double the Thai sauce portion of this recipe and use it as a glaze for grilled pork chops or hen breasts.
Thai Shrimp Pasta Components
For the Thai sauce, you’ll want:
- Rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Sizzling chili oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Hoisin sauce
- Contemporary chopped garlic
- Ginger, chopped
- Lemon juice
- Chinese language mustard powder
- Gentle soy sauce
- Candy chili sauce
- Peanut butter
- Crushed purple pepper flakes
For the pasta, you’ll want:
- Garlic, chopped
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Quite a lot of combined julienned greens. Celery, carrots, bell pepper, and onions are nice decisions.
- Contemporary cilantro leaves
- Linguine, cooked
- Inexperienced onions, sliced
Ingredient Notes and Substitutions
Thai chili oil is way more than simply oil and chilies. For the most effective taste, use it should you can. Thai and True is an effective model, but it surely isn’t low cost. In order for you a extra budget-friendly various, you should utilize a Chinese-style hot chili oil. Though it gained’t have all of the flavors of a Thai model, it can get you many of the means there.
S&B Oriental Hot Mustard Powder is an effective alternative for Chinese language mustard powder. When you can’t discover Chinese language mustard powder, use Colman’s Mustard Powder as a 1:1 substitute.
Candy chili sauce is nice, tangy, and sizzling. Yow will discover it in most supermarkets or on-line. Since it’s a main taste element of this recipe, use a good sweet chili sauce.
Use medium-sized shrimp. The 16/20 or 26/30 rely dimension is nice. When you don’t know how one can peel and devein shrimp, this YouTube video may help.
The way to Make Thai Pasta
To make the Thai sauce:
- Mix all of the substances for the sauce aside from the crushed purple pepper flakes till easy.
- Pour the sauce right into a container and add the crushed purple pepper flakes.
- Cowl and put within the fridge.
To organize the pasta:
- In a big skillet or saute pan over medium warmth, saute the chopped garlic in butter till aromatic, a few minute.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp. Whereas stirring often, prepare dinner the shrimp till pink. Add extra butter if the skillet will get dry, and don’t overcook the shrimp.
- Add the julienned greens, half of the recent cilantro leaves, half of the peanuts, and a half-cup of the Thai sauce to the skillet. Toss to coat the substances with the Thai sauce and take away the skillet from the warmth after warming the sauce.
- Pick the cooked shrimp and set them to the facet for later.
- Toss the cooked pasta with a cup Thai sauce and divide pasta into bowls.
- Place the shrimp across the rims of bowls.
- Garnish heart of every bowl with the cooked shrimp, sliced inexperienced onions, the remaining cilantro leaves, and peanuts.
- Serve with further Thai sauce on the facet.
What to Serve With Thai Shrimp Noodles
An Asian-style salad is an effective, recent facet dish. Spring and summer season rolls are additionally good additions.
The way to Retailer Thai Pasta
For the most effective taste and texture, prepare dinner solely as a lot shrimp pasta as you need to eat on the time. Nevertheless, if in case you have any leftovers, you’ll be able to preserve them in an hermetic container within the fridge for about 24 hours earlier than the pasta softens and the shrimp begin to flip.
The sauce by itself will preserve in a storage container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
What Is the Finest Solution to Reheat the Pasta
Warming the pasta on the stovetop is a superb solution to put together any leftovers from this Thai pasta recipe.
- Place a pan over medium warmth, and when it’s sizzling, pour in just a few tablespoons of water.
- Add the pasta and repeatedly stir till all the pieces is warmed via, about two to a few minutes.
In style Thai Recipes
Favourite Shrimp Recipes
Take a look at extra of my simple shrimp recipes and the most effective Asian recipes on CopyKat!
Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta
You may make scrumptious Thai shrimp pasta for dinner with this simple Planet Hollywood copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sizzling and spicy oil or chili oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger root
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese language mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 cup candy chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed purple pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter plus extra if wanted
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 kilos shrimp peeled and deveined (16/20 or 26/30 rely)
- 1 cup julienne-cut greens celery, carrots, bell pepper, and/or onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro divided use
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts divided use
- 10 ounces linguine ready in response to the package deal instructions
- 2 tablespoons chopped inexperienced onions to garnish
Place all of the sauce substances aside from the crushed purple pepper in a blender and mix effectively.
Then stir within the crushed purple pepper.
Switch the sauce to an air-tight container and retailer within the fridge. The sauce will preserve for 4 to five days.
Place a sauté pan over medium warmth. Add the butter and garlic to the pan and prepare dinner for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and prepare dinner for 3 minutes, turning often to make sure even cooking. Add further butter if the pan turns into too dry.
Add the julienned greens, half of the cilantro, half of the peanuts, and 1/2 cup of Thai sauce (or extra to style) and blend effectively. Take away the pan from the warmth.
Take away the shrimp from the vegetable combination and set the shrimp apart.
Mix the vegetable combination with the ready linguine and toss to coat.
Divide the pasta with greens and sauce between 4 serving bowls.
Place the reserved shrimp, tails up, across the rims of the bowls, going through towards the center.
Garnish the middle of every bowl with the inexperienced onions and the remaining peanuts and cilantro.
Energy: 631kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 59g | Fats: 9g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 574mg | Sodium: 2568mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 3175IU | Vitamin C: 19.5mg | Calcium: 361mg | Iron: 6.6mg